There are so many factors that influence health and aging that it is really a genie in the bottle guess as to which ultimately determines how long and how well you live. However, there are numerous scientific studies that show significant influences:
- Genetics. Scores of genetic predispositions are possible. Perhaps the good news is that a happy, nurturing childhood can overcome many of these, including the epigenetic changes of a happy childhood that prevent many of the inherited defects.
- Nutrition. Real food and even whether you eat breakfast are crucial.
- Exercise. Move it or lose it. Couch potatoes have many more illnesses and die earlier.
- Sleep. Less than 7 and more than 9 hours REGULARLY are significant negative influences.
- Mindful Rest. Meditation, relaxation, contemplation are great adjuncts.
- Conscientiousness. Being prepared, organized, & responsible makes you more liable to do the things necessary!
- Friendship. Networking with a circle of friends is significantly better than being a hermit.
- Being Happy. Restore your own oxytocin system if needed. Air Bliss appears to be the best way to do this.
- Optimal DHEA & Calcitonin Levels. Keep your DHEA & Calcitonin optimal, NATURALLY. There are 4 natural ways to restore DHEA (Fire Bliss, Magnesium Lotion, Youth Formula, Natural Progesterone). Earth Bliss is the easiest for calcitonin.
- Keep Free Radicals Low. Crystal Bliss is by far the best tested to date.
- Keep Telomeres Long. 7-year studies on human DNA exposure-54 to 78 GHz at 75 decibels 30 minutes daily has so far been the most effective at rejuvenating telomeres.
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.