- The Neurobiology of Treating Trauma – What’s Going On In the Brain When Someone Experiences Trauma?
- How to Work with Traumatic Memory That Is Embedded in the Nervous System
- How to Help Clients Calm Their Bodies and Self-Regulate
- How to Work with the Limbic System to Reverse the Physiological Imprint of Trauma
- How a Client’s Attachment History Impacts Treatment
admin https://normshealy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ss-logo.png admin2017-10-06 17:17:422017-10-06 17:17:42The treatment of trauma is changing . . .
Researchers and experts have found new, more effective ways to relieve symptoms even in just the past few years.
And in NICABM’s new Treating Trauma Master Series, you’ll get a look at the ideas and interventions you need to stay up to date, including:
This program has the all-stars in working with trauma:
Bessel van der Kolk, MD, Pat Ogden, PhD, Peter Levine, PhD, Dan Siegel, MD, Stephen Porges, PhD, Ruth Lanius, MD, PhD, and Allan Schore, PhD.
It’s free to watch the broadcasts, you just have to sign up.
Or, you can become a Gold Subscriber and get all the videos, audio recordings, transcripts, and bonuses.
CE/CME credits are also available.
Plus, when you sign up by October 11, you’ll get a special early bird bonus with Dan Siegel, MD to help you in your work with trauma.
I hope you’ll check it out now while the early bird bonus is still available.
PS The first broadcast is coming up soon. Here’s the link again.
“90 Days to Self Health remains the BEST Self-Regulation book I know!”
Join the Shealy-Sorin Wellness newsletter and get a free copy of this e-book!
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO with Dr. Sorin – August 22, 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO – August 15th, 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO – August 8th, 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO – July 25th, 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO – July 18th, 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO with guest speaker – July 11th, 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO with Dr. Sorin, July 4th – 2019
- Dr. Shealy on KWTO – June 27th, 2019