The Healthy Traveler’s Global Summit
Do you find yourself spending hours a day, each month or year traveling either by car, train, plane or bus? Are you tired of being over-stimulated and drained by the noise, the people and feeling trapped in artificial cages of transportation? There is a reason for your overwhelm, and there is a way out.
Let me explain…
My good friend, Dr. Robyn Benson is launching a ground-breaking (world’s first!) online Summit called The Healthy Traveler’s Global Summit which brings together 30 highly-respected, heart-centered medical experts who share their vast expertise about how to travel consciously.
(A topic we could all use a little more awareness about, right?)
The Summit it now open for you to RSVP for FREE. Claim your spot in what I believe will be one of the biggest events of the year.
Registration is simple. You’ll go to www.HealthyTravelersSummit.com and signup for free. When you do, you’ll instantly download more than $1500 of bonuses (including access to a private Facebook Group where all of the Summit speakers and participants can connect).
The Summit officially launches May 1st, and when it does, you’ll get access to more than 30 interviews on topics including:
- The 8 pathways to healthy travel to increase and sustain your energy, focus, and overall happiness
- “WOW” insight into how to avoid, harmful toxins, parasites and other bugs when you travel
- Exposed, the undervalued critical self-care tips to implement before you ever set foot on a plane
- Learn the magic of Myers cocktails, PEMF, Bio-electric-shields, protective clothes, ozone therapy and other travel wise health technologies
- Food, mood and sleep solutions for every day travel
- Affordable and even ‘free’ travel that will blow you away
…and obviously much more than I should share in this email.
I encourage you to RSVP for the Summit today, but more, help me share this wonderful event on social media so more travelers can learn these “must-know” healthy traveler tips.
To your success.
(ps) I know you’re busy and have lots of areas to place your attention, but if you just take a minute to
RSVP for the Healthy Travelers Global Summit you’ll learn how to protect yourself and your family which is a great use of your time. Come join me and RSVP today!