PREVENTING & TREATING DIABETES
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
One-third of all Americans have “pre-diabetes” of clinically diagnosed diabetes, anD another third will develop it if they continue current habits!
I was taught over 60 years ago that diabetic neuropathy could develop up to 10 years before clinically diagnosed diabetes, and I have seen scores of such situations.
Of all the serious diseases, diabetes is one of the easiest to prevent and to treat:
- Take a minimum of 5,000 units of D 3 daily or 50,000 units each week (in children 50,000 units each month)
- Avoid wheat and gluten
- Avoid sucrose and high fructose additives. Kick the sweet tooth habit by using a few grains of Gymnema Sylvestre on your tongue two or 3 times daily
- The above will prevent or treat obesity a majority of the time!
- Take 1000 micrograms of chromium daily. I prefer tri-chromium but chromium picolinate is fine also.
- Exercise a MINIMUM of 30 minutes daily
- Handle your stress well. The best, simplest overall is Autogenic Training-My Basic Schultz CD is a great way to do it. Many other benefits also.
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.