How to master mindfulness-based treatment . . .
I’m excited to be able to tell you about a truly unique opportunity.
Ron Siegel, Psy. D. will be joining my friends at NICABM for an intensive training program on integrating mindfulness into psychotherapy.
But really, this is so much more than a “program.”
Ron is one of the most gifted and spirited mindfulness teachers of our time, and his wisdom and experience come through in his teaching.
As you participate in this program, Ron will be your guide to using mindfulness in your work with clients, so they can experience greater healing, achieve healthier, more meaningful connections in relationships, and even change their brains.
Here’s a look at just some of the topics this program is designed to help you master:
- Why Mindfulness Can Free Clients from Self-Preoccupation and Empower Them to Experience the Richness of the Moment
- Getting Clients Started with a Mindfulness Practice that Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety, Boost the Immune System, and Even Change the Brain
- How Mindfulness Can Transform the Therapeutic Relationship
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion: Antidotes to Loneliness and Alienation
- Mindfulness-Based Treatments with Proven Client Outcomes
- Empowering Clients to Step Back into Life: Mindfully Treating Depression
- How to Help Clients Befriend Fear and Increase Their Capacity to Bear Anxious Feelings
- Taking Patients Beyond Symptom Management: How Mindfulness Can Be Instrumental in Treating Chronic Pain
Mindfulness is such a valuable tool for helping clients transform negativity, ease self-criticism, and build the inner love and peace that can infiltrate all areas of their lives.
And this one-of-a-kind program is a unique opportunity to experience the support and expertise of a generous and well-versed mindfulness teacher like Ron.
I don’t think you’ll want to miss out on this – check it out right here. http://www.nicabm.com/mindfulness-and-psychotherapy/aff-info/?ap_id=740012&del=affemail&utm_source=740012&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1469
TALK TO DR. SHEALY ON THE RADIO:
Every Wednesday, 9:00 a.m.to 11:00 a.m. CT,
Call In Number: 1-866-582-9933
International Callers: 00+ 1+(605)562-4213
Listen Line Number: (605)562-4213
Vince Finelli, USA Prepares Program
Every Thursday, 2:07 to 3:00 PM Central Time, Call in Radio Show, KWTO,
www.newstalk560.com/ , 800-375-0056