How do we work with a client’s traumatic memory when it’s embedded in their nervous system? That’s what the experts get into in the latest free release from the Treating Trauma Master Series. My friends at NICABM are broadcasting this info-packed module on Wednesday and Thursday, multiple times throughout the day. The top 3 experts in treating trauma will share all the current thinking on how to help clients heal from traumatic memory.
You’ll hear all the latest developments in:
- How the Nervous System Gets Tricked into Thinking Trauma is Happening in the Present
- The Core Problem with Focusing on a Client’s Traumatic History
- How to Help Clients “Unlearn” Their Nervous System’s Response to Trauma
- What Can Go Wrong When We’re Helping a Client Come Out of a Dissociated State
- How Trauma Derails the Time-Keeping Part of the Brain (and One Way to Bring It Back)
- The One Key Factor That Can Make Traumatic Memory Overwhelming (and How to Work with It)
This session is completely free to watch at the time of broadcast. It will air multiple times Wednesday and Thursday – here’s your link to sign up and choose the time that’s right for you.
In fact, you can watch all the remaining modules of this 5-part trauma series for free. You can also upgrade to become a Gold Subscriber and get all the videos, audio recordings, transcripts, and bonus sessions to keep forever in your permanent library. And CE/CME credits are also available. These sessions fill up fast. Last week, 26,409 practitioners from 98 countries around the world tuned in to watch the free broadcast on trauma and attachment. The new session on traumatic memory is up next, so I hope you’ll check it out.
PS Working with Traumatic Memory That’s Embedded in the Nervous System is broadcasting soon. Here’s the link again to sign up and watch for free firstname.lastname@example.org