HOLOS INSTITUTES OF HEALTH (C)
C. Norman Shealy, M.D.,Ph.D
My interest in research began in 1953, the summer after my first year of medical school. I spent that and the next two summers researching the amygadala of the cat, under the tutelage of Dr. Talmage Peele, a great neurologist and neuroanatomist. In 1959 my first year of neurosurgery residency I researched focused ultrasound as a method for a less risky tool to split the spinal cord commissure to relieve pain.
Following my residency at Massachussetts General Hospital, I spent 3 1/2 years on the faculty at Western Reserve Medical School researching pain and alternatives for controlling pain. The result was the development of Dorsal Column Stimulation and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). Over the next seveal years my explorations included stimulation of the brain to control seizures, potency, and tremor. Then clinical work with chronic pain patients took all my time for at least 8 years. Clinical studies on my first 12,000 chronic pain patients replaced basic research.
In 1981, in order to set the stage for research grants and donations for research, I started Holos Institutes of Health, Inc, a 501-c-3 corporation for holistic research, education and clinical services. A series of grants allowed me to complete not only clinical work with over 18,000 more patients but to discover:
- The Liss Cranial Electrical stimulator for treatment of depression, insomnia and jet lag
- The benefit of using imprinted quartz crystals to keep patients out of depression
- The use of photostimulation, The Shealy RelaxMate, to help anxiety, stress and depression
- The deficiency of magnesium in all depressed patients
- Deficiency of taurine and other essential amino acids in most depressed patients
- Abnormalities in serotonin, melatonin, cholinesterase, beta endorphin and norepinephrine in depressed patients
- The use of human DNA frequencies of 54 to 78 GHz to regenerate DHEA, to optimize aldosterone, to raise Neurotensinor calcitonin, and to lower free radicals
- Transdermal magnesium as the best way to restore intracellular magnesium levels
- The most effective TENS, SHEALY PAIN PRO, which puts out human DNA frequencies
- The first tool for regeneration of DNA telomeres, RejuvaMatrix Solar Homeopathy
Although we do not treat patients now, we do continue, through Holos Institutes of Health, to do research, education. For details www.holosinstitutesofhealth.com Clinical Services
If you have not yet checked BOUNCE, do it now!? And share with all your contacts!