C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
Heart disease or “attack” is still the number one cause of death. It is the result of:
- Excess caffeine and stimulants
- Some genetics
- Elevated ADMA-asymmetric dimethylarginine. The single best test to determine risk!!!!!
The ideal is prevention!!
- Autogenic Training
- Physical exercise-MINIMUM of 30 minutes daily!
- Decreasing caffeine
- Keeping weight normal! BMI 18-24
- Avoiding wheat and sugar
- Not eating within 3 hours of bedtime
- Sleeping well 7 or 8 hours
- No smoking
- Eating only REAL food
- Adequate supplements—-Youth Formula(vitamin C and MSM)-4 daily; Astaxanthin-10 mg daily; tocotrienols-3 Kyani Sunset daily
- Kyani NitroXtreme, 15 to 30 drops twice daily
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.