If everyone in the U.S. had the basic health habits, average life expectancy would go from current 78 to 100! 97.3% of Americans have one to 5 bad habits:
- Smoking—22% of Americans
- Body Mass Index 25 to 29—35%; BMI 30 or above another 35%
- Eating less than 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily—90+%
- Exercising less than 30 minutes 5 days a week—90%
- Sleeping less than 7 hours of sleep a 24-hour day—35% or more
Each Bad habit can shorten your life 7 or more years, and negatively impact the quality of your life for many more. To me, the loss of health from unhealthy habits is all I need to know to avoid sloppy, stupid health habits.
My essential health habits for everyone are:
- No smoking
- Body mass index 18 to 24
- Eat at least 5 servings daily of fruits and veggies
- Exercise at least 20 minutes 5 days a week
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours every
- Take vitamin D3 a minimum of 5000 units to 10,,ooo units daily
- Take a good multivitamin/mineral with at least 25 mg of B complex daily
- Take 1000 to 3000 mg of Omega 3 daily
- Take at least 2000 mg of vitamin C daily
- Take astaxanthin 10 mg daily
- Take gamma/delta Tocotrienols, 100 mg daily
- Do at least 20 minutes daily of self-regulation, such as autogenic training
If everyone adopted the essential health habits, average life expectancy would increase to 100 within 25 years and we would have a minimum of 75% less illness, need 99% less drugs, need 75% less medical services.
Start with one habit you are willing to change. Work on it for a week or a month before you tackle the entire list! The one antidote to stress that is easiest to introduce is autogenic training.
Support your intention to live a healthier life with the Biogenics audio system.
Dr. Norm Shealy, inventor of the TENS unit, dorsal cord stimulator and numerous other tools used to enhance healing and manage pain, created the Biogenics System, which is an audio system designed to advance healing of the mind, body and spirit.
These audio programs are combined with SAMVIT SOUND® revolutionary sound technology to facilitate the desired brain function, while supporting your intention to heal.