If you’re a business owner hoping to boost employee morale, encourage peak performance levels, and foster a healthy working environment, Shealy-Sorin Wellness can help. At corporate events, Dr. C. Norman Shealy, one of the world’s leading experts in pain and depression management, speaks directly to employees about important health-related topics as they relate to corporate wellness. Dr. Sergey Sorin, his medical partner, is available to speak alongside him and when Dr. Shealy is not available.
Dr. Shealy is available for one-hour lectures, all-day engagements, and anything in between. He supports a holistic approach to employee wellbeing, and he can tailor his lectures to accommodate your business’s specific goals and concerns. With his invaluable expertise, he can motivate your employees to adopt healthy habits and teach them how to prevent injuries and illnesses, reduce their stress levels, and never take their health for granted.
How does this help you? When your employees are happy and healthy, they will arrive at work refreshed and ready to work hard. If you want to achieve peak performance levels, focus on supporting the invaluable building blocks of your business: your employees. Following our corporate events, clients report a variety of benefits:
- Increased productivity
- Motivated, energetic employees
- Employees thinking more clearly
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Less absenteeism
- Fewer workplace injuries
- Boosted employee morale
By inspiring your employees to pursue good health, you may be able maximize your business’s efficiency.
Meet Dr. Shealy
In 1971, Dr. C. Norman Shealy founded the Shealy Institute (later renamed Shealy-Sorin Wellness), a comprehensive pain and stress management clinic. A graduate of Duke Medical School and accomplished neurosurgeon, Dr. Shealy began researching the causes and effects of pain very early in his medical career. His innovative ideas and the “Shealy Program” have inspired pain management therapies around the world.
In addition to his work in health care, Dr. Shealy has a wealth of experience in the field of public speaking. For over two decades, Dr. Shealy has hosted the most popular call-in radio show in the Ozarks, Shealy Wellness on KWTO News Talk Radio, AM 560. A knowledgeable and compelling speaker, Dr. Shealy has also appeared on many national TV programs, including all of the following:
- The Today Show
- Good Morning America
- The Tomorrow Show
- The Wisdom Channel
To learn more about Dr. Shealy, his influential research, professional contributions, and more, please check out his full biography.
Dr. Sergey Sorin is continuing Dr. Shealy’s work and legacy as CEO and Medical Director of the Internal Institute of Holistic Medicine, a subdivision of Shealy-Sorin Wellness. He has over 10 years of wellness experience as a medical director.
Promoting Corporate Wellness
With his passion for promoting wellness, his decades of experience in the medical field, and his well-honed skills as a public speaker, Dr. Shealy is qualified to speak on a variety of topics. Some of his most popular topics include the following:
- Growing Young: The average American dies at age 78, but our DNA is programmed for an average of 100 years. Dr. Shealy has developed three safe, effective tools for regenerating telomeres (the compound structures at the tips of our DNA) at a rate of 3.5 percent per year, instead of shrinking at a rate of 1.0 percent per year.
- Healthy Longevity: In today’s polluted world, we need much higher dosages of all essential vitamins and some minerals, as well as safe tools for detoxification. Our increased use of computers has also led to a remarkable decrease in physical activity. In this lecture, Dr. Shealy discusses a few wise habits that can boost your health, reduce your risk of illness, and extend your life to 100 years or more.
- Five Essential Health Habits: 97 percent of Americans are lacking one of five essential health habits: not smoking, maintaining a body mass index of 18-24, exercising for 30 minutes on five days of the week, consuming at least five servings of fruits and vegetables daily, and sleeping seven to eight hours a night. Conscientiousness and responsible, orderly habits can improve health and longevity – and decrease disease!
- The Power of Holistic Medicine: Conventional medicine is fairly effective in treating acute conditions but woefully inadequate for chronic diseases. In fact, according to the Journal of the American Medical Association, medicine itself is the third-leading cause of death in the United States! Safe, effective approaches to treating the body, mind, and spirit can improve health immensely.
Since founding Shealy-Sorin Wellness in 1971, Dr. Shealy has lectured around the world at hundreds of medical schools, universities, hospitals, churches, and businesses, with up to 100 appearances each year.
Keynote Address: Optimal Health, February 2016
Balancing Body, Mind, and Spirit, 2018
Association of Research and Enlightenment
Blueprint for Holistic Healing, 2018
Academy of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine
Regeneration of the Brain, 2018