Antiseptic Mouthwash Can Kill You

Antiseptic mouthwash is among the more damaging things people do to themselves. It KILLS the essential good bacteria in your mouth.

Yes, just as in the entire digestive system, your mouth is loaded with good bacteria. Those synergistic goodies in your mouth, among other things, are responsible for converting nitrates and nitrites into the life-essential Nitric Oxide(N.O.)!!! N.O. is critical for maintaining blood flow, cell energy, blood pressure, and immune health, among others. I wonder how many of the 40% of Americans with hypertension use killing antiseptic mouthwashes.

You may remember that my highly recommended best all-around antihypertensive, Kyani NitroXtreme, works in 70% of hypertensive patients—far better and safer than any anti-hypertensive drug. How many of the 30% in whom it does not work are preventing effectiveness because of antiseptic mouthwash?

An Australian study has shown that these OTC poisons are a major contributor to oral cancer-almost as bad as smoking and chewing tobacco!   http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24896583-5001021

Considering the general need for Nitric Oxide, how many serious immune deficiency diseases are CAUSED by these Madison Avenue ad-touted poisons!

My suggestion:

Pour your antiseptic mouthwash down the toilet!!!

If you have virtually any illness and are using an antiseptic mouthwash, eat real food, brush your teeth at least twice a day with non-fluoride toothpaste, then you must stop poisoning yourself with the antiseptic mouthwash.

Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.