Female doctor wearing a white coat standing outside under a tree.

What This Patient Needs Is A Real Doctor

Dr. Eugene A. Stead, Jr., my professor of medicine in Med School and Internship, was one of the great teachers in my life. His favorite statement was “What this patient needs is a real doctor.” Real was never defined but it was obvious. In the almost 6 decades since medical school, it has become increasingly obvious that a huge majority of physicians are not “REAL”. That is, they have become robotic pimps for the PharmacoMafia, without the slightest bit of common sense.

Thanks to one of my students, I have just had the pleasure of receiving and reading HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR DOCTOR? What Your Doctor doesn’t Know about HEALTH Could be Hazardous to Yours, by Kathryn Collins, M.D., Whitegrass Press, Teton Village, WY, 2013.
Her insights into the U.S. DISEASE SYSTEM, illustrate the absence of that common sense Real Doctor so prevalent today.

The bottom line is YOU MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HEALTH!! THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT ABOUT 15% OF THE TIME YOU NEED DRUGS OR SURGERY. THE OTHER 85% OF THE TIME, THE BEST OF HOLISTIC, COMMON SENSE ALTERNATIVES WILL BE SAFER AND BETTER.

And of course, your health habits and choices are the real foundation for heath!

Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.